The annual Sports Physical Day, staffed and sponsored by official Walton medical partner Northside Hospital and PT Solutions Physical Therapy, returns by popular demand on Saturday, April 17, 2021. This opportunity to receive a full physical exam and gain clearance for all athletic opportunities at Walton during the 2021-2022 school year is open to all current and aspiring Walton Raider student-athletes. Physicals are only $25 and all proceeds will benefit the Walton Sports Medicine program and Walton Athletics. Please see below for more details:
When: Saturday, April 17, 2021
Time: 8:00-11:30am (By appointment only. Click here to make an appointment. Appointments will be added if all spots fill through 11:30.)
Where: Walton High School Gym
Cost: $25 (Cash or check to “Walton High School.” ALL proceeds go directly back into the Walton Sports Medicine and Athletics programs.)
Steps to do before, during, and after Physical Day on April 17:
- Use the Online Athletic Registration to complete steps 1-4 (1. Register, 2. Consent, 3. Insurance, 4. Medical History and Supplemental History), Sudden Cardiac Arrest Awareness, and Concussion forms before April 17. These pages must be completed in order to start the physical exam. Print the completed Medical History and Supplemental History forms as well as the blank Physical Examination and Clearance forms, all within step 4, and bring with you on April 17.
- The doctors will complete the Physical Examination and Clearance forms during the exam, and will need to see the two History forms as they do so.
- Following physical day, upload the completed Physical Examination, Clearance, Sudden Cardiac Arrest Awareness, and Concussion forms on “step 5. Documents.”
- The school will then complete “step 6. Final”…and you’re good to go through the end of next school year.
- Keep your hardcopy of the Physical Examination form, etc., so that you will have access to it whenever you need it over the next year.
If you do not have access to ParentVue to complete the online steps and print the blank physical form, click here to print a hardcopy of the documents you will need on April 17.